Welcome to Mrs. Crawford's Teacher Page
5th grade is an exciting and challenging year as students are preparing for middle school and transitioning towards more independence both academically and personally. I am so excited to be a part of this experience in your child’s life. I am looking forward to a successful year together.
The best way to reach me is at [email protected]. I will return calls and emails within 24 hours during school hours. If you need to reach me immediately, please call the main office at 732-972-2095.
Donations of Clorox/Lysol wipes, hand sanitizer, tissues, or paper towels are greatly appreciated!
This is my 13th year teaching. I graduated from Montclair State University with a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology. I then went on to study education at Monmouth University and graduated with a Master’s Degree in Education with a dual certification in Elementary Education and Teacher of the Handicapped. I taught for 8 years prior to raising my children.. My career has afforded me the opportunity to teach any various grade levels in both general education and special education.
Fun Facts About Mrs. Crawford
- I am a HUGE Marvel fan! My whole family is!
- My favorite place to be is the beach! I love spending my days with family/friends enjoying the sounds of the surf and “catching some rays”.
- I love country music and if I am not at the beach I am probably at a concert with my daughter.
- My favorite sport is soccer and I have coached all of my children on either rec or travel. Although, now that my son plays rugby I am a big fan of the sport!
- I love to scrapbook and read! I am always in the middle of a novel and usually carrying one with me no matter where I go.
- I love anything made with peanut butter! (Yet, my daughter has a nut allergy!!)
- I enjoy cooking and baking! My favorite foods include seafood and pasta.